Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's The Weirdest Thing

Since I've started writing down these resentments there's been a change in the molecular structure of the air in the house. Like it's--warmer. Between my wife and me. Like we're on some kind of holiday together. Since I don't believe in telepathy or magic, it must be something in me, in my attitude, that's happened because I'm putting this stuff down, or more likely simply because I've focused my commitment to positive change. And I've only just started. I love the 12 Steps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Blogging does help clear the mind and clarify the thoughts. Of course it will spill over into your personal life. Whether that is a good or bad thing is entirely up to you. Welcome to the blogging world.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home