Thursday, January 19, 2006

Serenity

Forget it: no way to pretend I'm not thinking about IT every second. The latest word is that in the slate of pictures they are picking up there is one more open slot and mine is in consideration for it. They have some questions about the "tone." Possibly today I will have an opportunity to answer some of those questions. Or not. So I thought I would look at a picture I took last year at a particularly serene moment in an astonisingtly beautiful place and try to think about nothing except the smell of the jungle and the sound of the waves and warm golden sand under my feet. Click on it for a bigger view, and join me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bigg said...

Serenity can be a hard commodity to come by. Here's hoping you find all the serenity that you need... your picture certainly helped me.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home