Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Star Is Cast

Astonishing Actress loved the script, the deal was made and she's on board. All in 24 hours. When I told Young Star and Young Leading Man they went insane. She's that kind of icon to actors. Even grips and guys on the lighting crew said they were getting chills when they heard she was doing the movie. My wife yelped in excitement. I started to well up and get a lump in my throat. This could really be great. She could bring a level of depth to this project that I got in the plane in L.A. thinking it could never really have.

Whatever happens, at this moment, on the last day of really wonderful, fun and productive first week, this is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger barista brat said...

i'm so happy you have all your leads now!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Facets of V said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH finally all the stars have lined up...now let the magic begin!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Make magic, Tom. Make magic!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home