Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Prayer o' the Day

Please God help me stop being pissy and indignant at the frustrations that every director faces, many of them with far more grace than me. Help me stop complaining endlessly to anybody who will listen about the inanities and insanities of the executives with whom every director has to deal. Help me remember that all the pissiness and indignation and complaining is all really just a way of covering up how nervous and I am about how good a job I will do come a week from Monday when the cameras role.

Amen, and thank you for putting a movie into my hands.

That's all for now, God. Have a pleasant night, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

I left you a present over on my blog, as you requested.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home